Photo by CarbonNYC
Welcome to the Get Started Eating Every Three Hours series. This group of articles will provide you with a basic education in a diet that involves eating healthy food at regular intervals.
The series covers all aspects of getting started eating every three hours based on my personal experiences. Reading the series will allow you to learn from my mistakes and concentrate on jumping in with the knowledge needed to make your transition to this lifestyle a success.
Each article builds upon the previous. I recommend starting at the top and then work your way down.
1. Why You Should Eat Every Three Hours
2. Top Items Needed to Eat Every Three Hours
3. You Must Count Calories if You Want to be Healthy
4. Essential Info to Track in Your Food Log
5. How to Plan Your Daily Meals
6. You’re Going to Eat Often, So Learn to Shop in Bulk
7. Cook Enough Food for Several Days to Save Time
8. How to Assemble Your Daily Meals
9. The Transition to Eating Every Three Hours
New articles may be added to the series over time. If you enjoy the series and would like to learn more about proper nutrition while eating 5 or 6 balanced meals a day, please subscribe to my RSS feed or sign up to receive email updates when new articles are published.
Eat More, Eat Often, Eat Healthy!